GoBusinessTech Logo

Commercial & Business Insurance Services

We are pleased to offer a range of commercial and business insurance services. Please complete our form below and we will arrange a call to discuss your needs.

Whether you work from home or have separate business premises such as a shop, office, or pub, business buildings insurance should be a priority.
Learn more ->
If you own or manage commercial and/or residential property, there’s no need to manage separate insurance policies.
Learn More ->
Public liability, Professional indemnity and Employers’ liability insurance.
Learn More ->
Business insurance protects against losses suffered in the course of your normal business activities, particularly when the business faces a compensation claim.
Learn More ->

Business Property Insurance

Business buildings insurance is essential for protecting your work premises, whether you operate from home or from a separate location such as a shop, office, or pub.
If you are a tenant, you should check with your landlord what is already covered by their insurance.

You can also insure the contents of your business premises, your business equipment and tools. This cover will help you cover the cost of repairing or replacing them if they are damaged, destroyed, lost or stolen.

Commercial and Residential Property Owners insurance

With property owners’ insurance, you can have one policy that covers all of your commercial or residential properties. This can save you time and money, as you don’t need to manage multiple insurance policies.

Whether you are a landlord or a property management company, you have different insurance needs depending on the type and number of properties you own or manage. The property market can be rewarding, but it also comes with its own challenges.

GoBusinessTech will help you overcome these challenges by providing you with suitable cover at a competitive price and handling your claims efficiently. This way, you can focus on growing and developing your property portfolio, no matter how big or small it is.

Liability for Your Business

Public Liability Insurance

If your business interacts with members of the public, whether at your premises or elsewhere, you should consider public liability insurance. This can protect you from compensation claims for injury or damage made by clients, customers, suppliers, or other third parties. This insurance is common for shops, restaurants, hairdressers, builders, and tradespeople.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

If your business provides advice or a professional service to other businesses or if you handle client data or intellectual property, you need professional indemnity insurance. This can protect you from compensation claims and legal costs if you make a mistake in your work and your client loses money and sues you. Some professional bodies and regulators require their members to have this insurance, such as surveyors, accountants, and architects.

Employers’ Liability Insurance

If your business has employees, you’re likely legally required to have an employers’ liability insurance policy. This covers compensation claims made by a staff member because they’ve suffered injury, illness or damage due to their work. Some businesses are exempt from the legislation, such as some businesses employing only close family members. You can check the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidelines to see if you’re exempt or seek advice.

Business Package Insurance

Business insurance protects against losses suffered during your normal business activities, particularly when the business faces a compensation claim.

Covers include professional indemnity, public liability, and employers’ liability insurance.

Trades covered include (but are not limited to)

Builders and Building Contractors
Cleaning companies
General contractors
Public Houses
Security guards and companies
Roofers and roofing companies
Takeaways and restaurants

We can help you find the right solution to cover every area of your business.
By submitting this form, you will receive contact from our insurance partners GT Insurance Services Ltd, who will speak to you to identify your individual needs and search the market for the best solution for you.

    PayPal Acceptance Mark

    (C) GoBusinessTech 2023

    Bader Holdings UK Ltd | Lenborough Close, Buckingham, MK18 1SE | Company Number: 12817863 | VAT Number: 404669883
    Please select your product
    linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram